PAYPAL NOW OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE TO PAY YOUR DUES AND CONFERENCE FEES, Please go to the membership tab!
SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2019 IS THE NHICEP ANNUAL MEETING. WE HAVE A GREAT DAY PLANNED WITH GREAT FOOD AND OF COURSE FANTASTIC SPEAKERS.
New Hampshire Infection Control and Epidemiology Professionals
The New Hampshire Infection Control and Epidemiology Professionals Organization (NHICEP) was established in 1972. It is a voluntary organization whose members are committed to assuring quality healthcare by improving the practice of Infection Control through education, communication standardization and professional relations. Membership includes multidisciplinary professionals practicing in various levels of healthcare environments.
Goals of NHICEP
1. To maintain and enhance the profession of Infection Control and Epidemiology.
2. To incorporate research based outcomes to establish NHICEP as a recognized authority and advocate for the profession and practice of Infection Control and Epidemiology.
3. To maintain and increase the visibility and effectiveness of NHICEP as a professional organization.
Activities of the Organization:
1. Education programs and activities with continuing education units provided when appropriate.
2. Collaboration with regional and national organizations for practice of Infection Control and Epidemiology.
3. Support, mentoring and networking member to member.
4. Liaison with other professional organizations.
5. Updating of regulations and recommendations from JCAHO, CDC, APIC and other regulatory organizations.
6. Keeping current Infection Control resources available from most recent regulations, publications and organizations.
7. Participation and representation in governmental affairs.